Penn-Harris-Madison Director of Communications Lucha Ramey and the Communications Department was recognized at the Monday, August 27 Board Meeting for recent awards that the Department received from the National School Public Relations Association (NSPRA).
This summer the Communications Department won these NSPRA 2018 Publications and Digital Media Awards:
- Excellence Happens Here marketing materials won Award of Honorable Mention
- The 2017-18 Calendar of P-H-M Activities won Award of Honorable Mention
- The P-H-M District and 15 School Brand Styleguide and Image Package won Award of Honorable Mention
- P-H-M social media activity on Facebook and Twitter won Award of Merit
There were 1,061 entries in this year’s NSPRA awards program, with 648 receiving recognition (click here to see the full list of winners).
Other P-H-M staff and outside organizations and individuals made valuable contributions to help create the materials that received recent recognition:
- Jenny Forkner for her project management of the design, production and printing of the District Activities Calendar,
- Hirons for their graphic design support in creation of the District and 15 school Brand Styleguides, and
- Pictures in the marketing materials were taken by Penn High School's Curt Rallo, Mrs. Ramey, former PHM Multimedia Producer Tom Gropp, and some were even submitted by parents.
P-H-M’s Communications Department works to not only communicate valuable information to our parents and families through the District and 15 school websites. Through marketing and brand awareness initiatives, P-H-M not only keeps our families informed of all the terrific things taking place all across our District, but we also make the greater community aware of our student and staff accomplishments. The P-H-M audience is engaged and connected to the District through the use of eye catching photos and video storytelling on social media, websites and other digital forms of communication.
P-H-M launched the PHM Excellence Happens Here marketing campaign in August 2017. #PHMExcellence has an average of more than 58,000 impressions a month on Twitter! Click here to check out our #PHMExcellence feed. Click here to watch our PHM Excellence Happens Here video series on YouTube.