By Joseph Fratena
With the announcement that Tuesday, March 30, 2021 will be an eLearning day, the meal plan for March 30th is as follows:
- Every elementary student in school on Monday, March 29th will receive a meal for Tuesday, March 30th as they leave.
- Breakfast AND lunch will be included for students who attend Bittersweet, Elm Road, Elsie Rogers, Horizon, Mary Frank, Meadow’s Edge, Walt Disney, Moran & Madison.
- Lunch only will be provided for students who attend Northpoint & Prairie Vista
- Elementary School Menu
- When students leave school on Friday, March 26th, they will receive 2 days worth of meals. Those meals will cover Monday, March 29th and Tuesday March 30th.
- Students at Grissom and Schmucker will receive pre-packaged breakfast and lunch.
- Students at Discovery will receive pre-packaged lunches.
- Middle School Menu
When students leave school on Friday, March 26th, they will receive 2 days worth of meals. Those meals will cover Monday, March 29th and Tuesday March 30th.
- High School Menu
Meals for 100% Virtual Learners:
- Pick up meals at Door K at Penn High School
- Day & Time: Monday, March 29, 1-3 p.m.
- Students will receive a refrigerated box and a frozen bag with four (4) breakfasts and four (4) lunches since Friday, April 2nd is a recess day.
- Students do not need to be present for the parent or guardian to pick up meals.
- Student ID’s WILL NOT be required.
*Meals will not be provided on Recess Days.