Located in northwest Indiana, Penn-Harris-Madison is seeking excellent candidates for all positions.
The district is suburban and rural with nearly 10,600 students in 11 elementary schools, three middle schools and one high school. The community is 90 miles east of Chicago and offers a variety of cultural and recreational opportunities along with a very attractive cost of living.
We take pride in our dedicated staff who are committed to our mission of educating students to become responsible, contributing citizens. Teachers, administrators and support staff all play an important role in providing an excellent education to our students. We recruit motivated people who are lifelong learners with the flexibility to meet the demands of the 21st century.
For more information on open positions and how to apply, please choose the appropriate link below.
- Special instructions for teachers
- See all available openings at P-H-M Schools
- Create or review your online application information
Human Resources Staff
- Dr. Lisa Soto Kile, Director of Human Resources ♦ (574) 259-7941 ♦ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cassie Schmucker, Administrative Assistant in Human Resources Department ♦ (574) 258-9571 ♦ email@example.com
- Lyndsey Smith, Benefits Coordinator ♦ (574) 258-9585 ♦ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donna Kelly, H.R. Assistant for Classified Employees ♦ (574) 259-7941, ext. 10200 ♦ email@example.com
- Alise Schaefer, H.R. Assistant for Certified Employees (574) 259-7941, ext. 10213 ♦ firstname.lastname@example.org
Substitute Teacher Training
We require all substitute teachers to complete mandatory online training. The training sessions will be distributed to the substitute via our Frontline application system once all of the paperwork has been completed.
For more information on becoming a Substitute teacher or program assistants, click here.